Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Finds


FINALLY! Here it is and in no particular order this week! :D


I fell in love with this amazing camera strap cover that Stacey from Fun To Craft made! She even gives a tutorial on how to make one yourself!


And check out this amazing name artwork! I am definitely keeping this company in mind!

Isn't this ruffle necklace crazy cool? Oh how I would LOVE making one for myself!

Isn't this Color fabric/quiet book adorable? It would make a great gift!

The stay put towel is a must have in my kitchen! Mine are ALWAYS falling off!

This skirt is not only super cute, it's also very convenient!

How about this storage solution? A wine rack turned into a yarn rack! GENIUS!

And my favorite find for this week? This amazing quick change corsage necklace! I LOVE IT! It's at the top of my To Make List. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to receive feedback from my readers!