Tuesday, April 27, 2010

It's Tuesday...

And I am sitting here at school...knitting...and blogging. Don't worry though, I am on my lunch break. No rules are being broken. At least I don't think they are! :) Anyway, I was trying to decide what to do for a blog post and realized that, yeah, I don't have much to say. Who knows what I may end up rambling off during this blog post.

So want to know what my week is going to look like? Well, today is my last day of school for the week. I took Wednesday and Thursday off. I have 14 1/2 personal days to use up, remember? Anyway, I took the rest of this week off for a couple of reasons. First of all, I seriously need to think about what I am going to do this next year and that includes possibly looking for a new job. Second of all, we are taking our youth group to a youth event called "Aquire the Fire" this Friday and Saturday. We need to make plans for it and I also need to mentally prepare myself for it and that includes getting my house work done BEFORE we go! :) We probably won't be getting home until REALLY LATE Saturday night and then we get to wake up bright and early the next morning to go to church and have a potluck. Can anyone say "Bad timing"? We are going to be exhausted come Sunday afternoon!

I did find out a new piece of information regarding my job yesterday. I have many, many parents behind me, supporting me. Some are from this year's class and others are from my past years of teaching. I was pretty shocked by that. They are willing to do almost anything to help me out. That kind of support really makes a person feel good about themselves and that is something that I definitely needed. I have had such a great school year. I love my kids (most of the time) and I really enjoyed getting to know this group of parents. They have been, probably, my most supportive group yet!

Anyway, told you I'd end up rambling! That's what happens when you don't have anything specific to talk about. At least I posted though, right? :) Hopefully I can post something tomorrow that has a little better flow!

Here are some things that I have been knitting lately. They can be found in my Etsy store now.

I can't wait to show you my latest projects! I am SO excited about them! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I posed about our swap today.... Thank you again for everything!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to receive feedback from my readers!