Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Back to Blogging

So I apologize for not blogging. After I got pregnant, I was extremely sick and exhausted for quite a while and then never found the energy to actually stare at the computer. Once I had my daughter, I then forgot all about my blog and focused my attention on her. However, as of lately, I've had a strong desire to start blogging again. Maybe it's the amount of admiration I have of my daughter and the joy that I have from her. Who knows. All I know is I want to be able to share my thoughts and passions with those who care. So dear friends and family, here I go again! Let's see how much time I find to do this. Give me a chance to get back into the swing of things because it may take some time to get into the habit again!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie-
    It is so good to see all the updates! It is amazing how fast time passes when you have children. There will be so many firsts and so many exciting things that you will want to remember - soak it all in and cherish it because before you know it she will be 7 (that's where we are now)! I find it hard now, more so than before to blog - hence my lack of non-kid related posts. Love both your blogs - you have many talents!

    Best wishes and keep us updated.
    - Mandy

    ReplyDelete

I always love to receive feedback from my readers!