Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Finds 4/1/11


I want to start my Friday Finds posts back up because I seriously stumble across some of the coolest stuff as I peruse through my favorite blogs and I really enjoy sharing them with others! However, I am going to try to keep it limited to my top 10 favorite finds because otherwise it can get a little out of hand!

So in no particular order, here are some of my favorite finds from this week!

This amazing plaque was made by Trina over at "A Love to Create". She gives a fantastic step-by-step tutorial on how to create your own plaque.


I desperately need to recover my throw pillows and when I saw this tutorial from "Cottage Magpie" on how to sew throw pillow covers I was in heaven! How gorgeous is that cover???

I have to try making one of these car seat tents for Addison's car seat! A blanket just doesn't seem to cut it sometimes! "Infarrantly Creative" gives a wonderful tutorial on how you can make your own!


This is a project that I truly enjoy as a previous teacher. It is something that would be fun to do not only with your own children but with your students as well! It's a Spring Scavenger Hunt kit and the idea comes from "I am Momma Hear Me Roar".


I love all of the fun starburst mirrors that have been popping up all over blog land but this particular one really caught my attention! I have been looking for the perfect clock for our dining room and I think I could probably recreate this into a really neat clock! Check out the tutorial over at "Flamingo Toes".

While I don't currently (hopefully someday) have my own iPad, my sweet momma does and I think this iPad case would be perfect for her! How stylish would she look carrying around her iPad in a case like this??? Melissa at "The Polka Dot Chair" shows how to make this adorable case!

Funky Junk Interiors has been one of my favorite blogs for quite some time now and when I saw this adorable sign that she made the other day, I just knew I had to share it with you! If you are curious to how she made it, make sure to stop by her blog!


I have been looking for ideas on how to store our dog food and when I saw this tutorial, I knew it was perfect! I definitely wouldn't mind keeping a cool looking can like this in my house! Stop by "Inspiring Creativeness" to see how Suz made hers!


As I was searching the web for Easter basket ideas for Addison this year, I stumbled upon this fun little idea from Twig & Thistle! There you can find the pattern and tutorial for how to create your own little Easter basket like it!


AmberLee from "Giver's Log" is trying a new type of mail packaging, Easter eggs! I am so excited to hear if they are able to mail without complications because I think these would be perfect to send to our nieces and nephews back in Iowa!


Well, that's my top 10 finds from this week! I hope you enjoy them! My goal is to try AT LEAST one of them out this week! Fingers crossed for that! :) If you have any favorite finds, please send me a link so I can be sure to check it out!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to receive feedback from my readers!