Saturday, April 2, 2011

Seriously Mom?

Isn't this picture super cute? So I got this idea to try taking a picture with all of her stuffed toys but I wanted it to kind of look like she was one of them. Right? Well to get the right effect, I put her directly in her toy basket so that they could all be piled around her. I didn't get the exact picture I had in mind (because only one actually turned out right) but I think the final shot ended up being super cute!

Addison was a trouper. I had to be quick with this photo shoot because it went something like this...

"Mom, what are you doing?"


"Wait, you want me to do what???"


"No way! I'm not going to act like a dumb toy!"

"Fine, but can we hurry this up please? It's almost my nap time!"

"Are you done yet?"

"Finally!"

:)

Well I hope you enjoyed today's photo shoot because Addison sure didn't! Have a great weekend!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to receive feedback from my readers!