Sunday, April 3, 2011

Steph's Sunday Share: Favorite Moments

Our Sundays are important to us for a number of reasons. The most important reason is that it is the Lord's day. We spend our Sundays worshiping our King. Because of this, I don't like to be focused on too many other things so I have decided to dedicate my Sunday posts as a day of reflection. That may mean a variety of things. It may mean a reflection on the morning's sermon or a reflection on events from the previous week. Whatever it may be, I plan on keeping it simple.

As I reflect back on this week I realize we were extremely busy! Here are a few moments that stand out!

  • A fun game of Hand & Foot with great friends.
  • Cuddle time with my sweeties.
  • Bubble baths!
  • Pizza with our home group.
  • Watching the sunsets.
  • Meeting new babies.
  • Meaningful conversation with friends.
  • Laundry, laundry, laundry!
  • A surprise visit from a long lost friend.
  • Long afternoon walks.
  • Short crafty moments.
  • Sunshine with temps in the 80s one day and snowy with temps in the 20s the next!
  • A trip to the Garden of the Gods.
  • Thrift store shopping.
  • Starting our own personal aquarium!
  • An unplanned sharing and worship service in church.

What a fantastic week!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to receive feedback from my readers!