Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer Splash!

Since we've been in Iowa it's been nothing but cloudy, rainy, and cold! I was looking forward to experiencing some warmer weather for a change but, up until today, we hadn't really had any. So, when we woke up to some sunny skies, out came the baby pool!
 Addison had a blast splashing in the water!
We put her favorite toy in there with her and she would smack it against the water so that it would make really big splashes.
The water kept hitting her in the face but she didn't mind one little bit!
Let's just say that Addison wasn't the only one who got wet. Mommy ended up pretty wet as well but I loved it! It's so fun to watch her play!

Thanks to Nana for taking the amazing pictures! :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hey, it was my pleasure to take those pictures! It's what I do best! And with a subject like this...the job is really easy. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to receive feedback from my readers!