Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween Twenty Thirteen!

Well, another Halloween has come and gone. It's hard to believe how fast time is flying by. I mean, I had my baby over 3 months ago! What? I haven't mentioned that on here yet? Sorry...I will have to tell you that story at a later date! 

Anyway, this year for Halloween we decided to dress the girls as cute little cows! 


One of the fun parts about having two girls is that I get to dress them alike so of course they had to have matching costumes! Coralee didn't appreciate her costume too much but Addison absolutely loved being a cow!


We took the girls trick-or-treating on Main Street yesterday evening and Addison had a blast! It was so fun to watch her independently walk up to every store and politely ask for candy (with mom or dad by her side, of course). Her favorite part was picking pieces of candy out of their bowls and putting them in her little pumpkin. She refused to let me carry her pumpkin for her even though it was leaving red marks on her hand once it got pretty full. Now, when she asks for a piece of candy, she wants to choose it on her own and she is always so excited about her selection! I love to see the look of joy on her face when she tears the wrapper open. She doesn't get candy very often so this is a special treat for her!


It's hard to believe that we have celebrated three Halloweens with Addison. Our little girl is growing up so quickly! We are really excited to watch these two girls grow up together and see how their relationship develops. 


1 comment:

I always love to receive feedback from my readers!